Monday, November 21, 2011

Underwater Fashion

I was asked if I could take some photos of a couple of models underwater this past weekend. I am an underwater photographer, but this is the first time I have taken photos of "people" underwater, and in a pool. I am used to being in the ocean taking photos of fish and reefs. It was a great experience, and challenging. Taking photos of people underwater is not as easy as it looks...and it is even more work for the model...

This week, I will post my results starting with this photo of Nathasya below...

4 comments:

K Soucy said...

This is gorgeous.

Kay L. Davies said...

Amazing! Especially that piece of fabric! Good work!

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie’s Guide to Adventurous Travel

Owen said...

Awesome !

Anonymous said...

cool. looking forward to seeing more of your underwater photos with the models.