Friday, October 07, 2011

Headed to Raja Ampat For A Week of Diving

If you have been following this blog for some time, you know how I love Raja Ampat. This will be my seventh trip there, and I am just as excited as I was the first time I went there. I was just there back in June (where I got the shot below), and was hoping to do some flying while there, but the weather was terrible...raining and windy every day...I am hoping the weather will be much better this time around, and I will be able to fly as well as dive.

I will make some posts (now) to keep you entertained while I am away next week...

Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Study Online Photography Courses said...

Being an Angler & Photographer your shots dazzled my eyes, never had the chance to explore underwater photography but this picture speaks for itself. Great Work!