Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The "Egg" in Beijing

Finally...made it to this incredible building in Beijing. The first time I went, the pollution was so bad, I could barely see the building, so ended up with some very hazy photos. The other thing that was confusing to me was the lights...they had these massive spot lights set up along the perimeter of the lake, but I never saw them turned on...I am sure the building would look even more spectacular with the lights turned on. I asked the people inside when they turned the lights on, and they said, "we turn the lights on when it gets dark"...BUT, the lights never came on...oh well...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Scott,
Great photos here. Really liked the photos in Papua.
Brendan Rakphongphairoj

Mr. Charleston said...

Can't imagine it looking more spectacular than this Scotty.

J.C. said...

Another winning shot!