Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Follow Me on Google Plus

I am jumping on the band wagon while it is moving fast...I have signed up for a Google Plus account, upgraded my profile photo and profile, and even uploaded a couple of photos. I haven't made any posts yet, but will do that today. I am not really sure how this all works, but have heard so much about it, that I thought I should do it now rather than wait till later.

I don't have any followers yet, so how about following me?? There are things called "circles", so please add me to your circle...you can just do a search for "Scotty Graham" to find me, and then add me to your circle...once you add me, I will add you too...this could end up being something really cool...lets give it a try...

As for the photo below, it was taken under a pier off a really remote island in Papua...there were millions of these little fish swimming in formation...it was like a huge swarm of bees swimming in unison...very cool to watch...

1 comment:

Elena said...

What beauty the deep sea. A beautiful colors your shots are always magnificent underwater. Regards.