Thursday, September 09, 2010

Headed Back To Papua

I'm headed back to Raja Ampat in October...still looking for two more people to join me...wanna come? Truly some of the best diving in the world!!

I just visited Steve Huff's website. He published my article about switching from my Nikon to the Leica M9. I included some recent photographs I took in Italy and Jakarta. Some really interesting comments...especially about my photography and use of Photoshop and HDR...go to Steve's site and read the article and comments...let me know what you think...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I wish I could come along. Alas, I haven't won the Lottery yet. *sigh*

Excellent article on the other blog, Scotty. I like how you detailed how and why you made the change from Nikon DSLR to the Leica M9 and how the camera is the right one for YOU. Very cool.

You mentioned that Tika can't use it. Can't you teach her? Is it easy to learn how to use?

Paz