Friday, September 10, 2010

Have A Great Weekend

It's been a long day today...Indonesia celebrated Idul Fitri today, and that meant visiting friends and family all over the city. We had some people over for lunch today, and now we are ready to pack it in for the day...

I leave you with one of my favorite images from my last trip to Raja Ampat...these are huge sea fans that grow from the banks of limestone cliffs...the only place in the world (that I know of) where you can dive in the ocean and look up through the water and see trees...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - this is just fabulous! Do you have an underwater camera? Such a lovely world there under the sea.

Romicas said...

This is marvellous!!!! Amazing: the colours, the sun dipping in the water, the trees...
Very beautiful!!
Thanks for sharing.
Romicas

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photo! Love the rays shining in. Happy celebrations.

Paz

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture Scotty,,hehe, i know what you could be and do when grow up,,an outstanding photographer,,as you already are!! Lovely image.

Wish you a great weekend too!! =)

Scotty Graham said...

Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

These are amazing photos! Do you sell prints?

Anonymous said...

Check your statcounter when you have a minute.I like your work so asked Instapundit to have a look.He has an interest in diving and photography and gave you a post so you might get what is called an Instalanche. posted by cj gordon

Scotty Graham said...

@CJ Gordon....thanks for the head's up. I did get a huge spike, so guess the "Instalanche" hit me!! Thanks for letting him know about me...appreciate it!!

Yes, I do sell prints...I make all my prints myself on my large format EPSON printer. Just fire me an email if you are interested...

Cheers,

Scotty

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your Instalanche.I found you from Steve Huff and enjoyed your post over there.I have a link in to your site so you will notice me on the statcounter once in awhile. posted by cj gordon