Monday, October 12, 2009

A Papuan Boat On The Beach

I want to thank Trey Ratcliff from Stuck In Customs for the nice comment about me on his blog. I have been a fan of Trey's photography and blog for a long time, so it was certainly a privilege and an honor to be recognized on his blog...it was interesting to look at my stats and to see the sudden spike in the number of hits...I welcome any new visitors from Stuck in Customs, and I hope you come back again...you are all my "type" of people...

Here is another textured photo...to be honest with you, I like the original of this photo better than the textured version, but my daughter (5-years old) said she likes this version better...She insisted I post this one, so...what can I do? She has me wrapped around her finger...

4 comments:

Victoria Tsavdaridou said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Victoria Tsavdaridou said...

It is an amazing photo, I think your daughter was right, Always trust kids eyes.....

Anonymous said...

LOL! It's good you listened to you daughter.

Paz

Anonymous said...

LOL! It's good you listened to you daughter.

Paz