Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Oai, Santorini

Santorini is perhaps one of the best places in the world for Photography...with white stucco buildings, blue water and blue skies, you have to work hard to take a bad shot...

When Tika and I were there, we kept saying we gotta come back here again. Of course, in life, how often do we fulfill those promises to ourselves?...it's always off to another place where the dreams start all over again...I now have a list of about a hundred places I have to get back to again...not sure if I will ever get back to Santorini, but I know I would not regret it if I did...

4 comments:

Fish Whisperer said...

Scotty, as always your work is breathtaking. Santorini is now on my list of places to go.
Cheers

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Scotty: That certainly is a beautiful place.

Anonymous said...

LOL! I, too, have a list of 100 places to return. Santorini is on the top of that list. Love this photo.

Paz

http://graceolsson.com/blog said...

yes..u are right....great shot