Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Cool Photo To Celebrate The Inauguration

This photo is from The Big Picture blog that I talked about a few days ago. It is an AP photo by Sandy Huffaker. I think it is great...

I have increased the size of the photos in my blog...I will try it out, and see how it looks. I really do think photos look better when they are BIG...


I just noticed I will also have to re-do my banner...I will get to that soon enough...it needs a change as well...I am getting tired of that photo...

5 comments:

Ivar Østtun said...

Congrats with posting large photos Scotty. Iam sure this will be great

PJ said...

I like the large format, I just wish my photos looked as good. '~)

Raven said...

Large photos are lovely. This is a cool photo. I'm so happy to have a new president. I can stop being ashamed of my country.

Anonymous said...

Isn't this just amazing? I agree about the large photos. Maybe one day I'll change my layout so I can present larger ones. At least you can click on them to get them a little larger. :-)

Country Girl said...

Hello. I was wondering what pixel width you were using. I set mine to 1000 but had readers tell me that they couldn't see all of the photo.
I'm using a wide screen and was thinking that perhaps they were not. I currently use what is probably the same template as you are, which is Minima Stretch.
Any suggestions would be appreciated but no hurrries. Thank you.