Sunday, June 29, 2008

A Foggy Morning at Borobudur

I am back from our short vacation in Central Java...

We had a great little trip to Tika's village near Solo, and then went to visit Tika's sister near Jogyajakarta. One of the main sites to visit in Jogya is the Borobudur...an ancient Budist temple built over a thousand years ago. With all the earth quakes and volcanos in the area, it is amazing it is still standing and is still in good shape.

I will be featuring (this week) a few photos I took last week around the Jogya area...

5 comments:

kjpweb said...

What a sight! Love the mist crawling up from under. Great POV!
Good work, Scott!
Cheers, Klaus

Texas Travelers said...

.
WOW

Stunning photograph!

Great job. Perfect.
Troy

Anonymous said...

well come back with this amazing capture

Anonymous said...

Fantastic view!

Unknown said...

Stunning picture, I really love the fog rolling over the trees there!

I'm back online now, so I'll be following your blog even if I can't comment every time. Drop by my place if you've got time.

Cheers,

David