Saturday, March 15, 2008

Last Day of Vietnam Week

So, here are three more photos from Vietnam. The top one is from the famous Halong Bay, the middle one is a little girl in Sapa, and the bottom one is a floating village in Halong Bay...

It rained most of the day today, and is still raining as I write this entry. I played golf early this morning, and started with a par. After I sunk the putt, I said, "getting a par on the first hole is always a bad sign"...sure enough, I followed that hole with three doubles, and my round just got worse from there. I guess that is what I deserve when I only play twice in two months...gotta get back into the game...

After golf, we took Kayla to see the movie, Horton Hears a Who which was one of my favorite Dr. Seuss books growing up...I think she liked it, but it may have been a bit over her head...



1 comment:

sonia a. mascaro said...

Wow! Amazing photos, Scotty! Really you are a great photographer!

Did you know Sky Watch Friday? Would be great if you join us next week. It's fun! If you have the time, come to see my current post, with two photos of the sky taken by my son. You also can see on my blog the link to Sky Watch Friday.

Have a nice weekend!