Sunday, September 23, 2007

Just HAD to HAVE ONE



Ok, I know what you are thinking....why did Scott go out and buy a new Mac? Well, Tika says it is because I am an Aquarius....but I just tell Tika it is a "guy" thing. I just got so sick of my old Mac dragging its feet when working with Lightroom and Photoshop CS3. I mean it was getting real slow. The school gives out interest free loans when purchasing new technology, so I thought this was the time to dive in and get a new iMac. So here it is....my two Mac's at home. I am going to move the old G5 to my classroom at school, and I will use the new iMac at home.

It is a BEAUTIFUL machine, and it just flies with Lightroom and Photoshop. I put 4 gigs of RAM into the machine, and man, it performs to its expectations. I am one happy camper. Dad, if you are looking at this, I am sure it won't be long before you go out and get one for yourself...you won't regret it.

No comments: