Sunday, July 08, 2007

Hangin' in Virginia


I guess we are now up-to-date on the blog. We have been just hangin' out in Virginia Beach at my parent's house. It has been relaxing. I of course, have played lots of golf which has not made Tika very happy, but it is a disease that must be medicated with lots of walking and swinging of the arms. My golf game has actually been pretty good....although, I have been playing from the gold tees with my Dad and his other "senior" friends. Dad has been playing awesome golf. He has shot in the 70's the last three times we have played. I shot my best score ever the other day....an 81, with a 39 on the back nine. Again, I can't really count it because I was playing from the front tees, but still.....a good score for a tight course.

I had thought about driving up to DC to see Tiger in action in the AT&T tournament up there, but decided it would not be worth the sit in traffic and dealing with the crowds, so we have been watching it on Dad's 61 inch HD TV....wow, it is almost as good as being there.

No comments: