Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Golfn' and Swimmin'



Our last week at Grand Dad's and Mei Mei's started off with a round of golf. Dad and I played Heron Ridge in the heat. It was slow moving ( a VERY slow group in front of us), and I didn't play well. Golf really is a stupid game....but I am sure things will bounce back if I buy a few new clubs. Dad shot his consistently good drives (makes me sick) for a modest 79, while I managed to hack around the course digging holes to plant trees for a modest 91... I hope to be as good as he is some day....

After golf, it was dip in the pool. Kayla is getting better in the water, and even put her face in the water today.....well barely, but it is a start. She also wanted to swing a golf club.....a Dad's dream, right? Maybe I can follow her on the LPGA tour when I retire...that would really be a Dad's dream. Ok, enough.....

No comments: