Tuesday, June 05, 2007

New 1.5 Terabyte Drive



We had our Math Department dinner tonight, well this afternoon, and we were all talking about external hard drives....yea, exciting party, right? Anyway, we were all talking about how we all NEED to get huge drives while in the states this summer to back up all our data....movies, video and photos, etc. I could have sworn I had seen terabyte drives at the MAC place here in Jakarta, but everyone told me that you can't find a terabyte drive here. Well, I went to the MAC place after the party, and long and behold, they had not only a terabyte drive, but a 1.5 terabyte drive. Well, being the spontaneous kind of guy I am, I bought it. I now have no excuse about backing up my data....I will start tonight. Amazing, heh? 1500 gigs of space!! Tell someone about that 10 years ago, and you would be laughed out of the room.

No comments: