Friday, February 23, 2007

The Weekend is Here


It has been a short week, but it seemed so long. I still don't have my computer back, and I got a scare last night when checking on it. He said that one of my hard drives was broken, but didn't know which one. I went through the entire night praying that it was not the one with 200 gigs of photos. Today, he called and told me that at the shop, my hard drive got switched with another one, so all is ok. I still have to wait, though....life without my computer is not fun.

Tika and I are going to check the house in a few minutes. Supposedly, they have been working on the foundation all week...I will grab some photos.

Golf tomorrow at one of my favorite courses. I haven't played in a couple of weeks, so I will probably have a good game...

No comments: