Friday, December 29, 2006

Rainy Rainy Day




It has been rainy almost non-stop the last two days. So, I have been camped in front of the computer playing with Photoshop. The above photos are some samples of what I was playing with....the actions from panoFX...

The internet has been down for the last two days too because of an earth quake off of Taiwan damaging underwater cables. For some reason, I am able to connect here at school, but cannot access any sites from the states from home. Maybe the school connection is via satelite. The Jakarta Post said that service will not be restored for at least another three to four weeks. Arggggh.

I am off to Papua on Sunday, so there will be no blog updates until I return the following Sunday....then Tika, Kayla and I will be headed to Bali.

No comments: