Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Afternoon




At 11:30 this morning, we all packed into the car to head to the Four Seasons Hotel downtown for an incredible brunch with our friends the Sietsma's and Murnane's. It was one of the best I have ever seen, and of course, we all went back n' forth to the food tables for third and fourth helpings with a different theme for each round. A bread-cheese-fruit round, a beef wellington-turkey-potatoes round, an omlette-bacon-sushi round, a pasta-tacos-salad round, and a huge desert round. Needless to say, I left feeling like the New Year Blimp. Kayla fell asleep as soon as she hit the car seat, and Tika and I came home and crashed on the couch for a much needed nap. Aint vacation great?

I am hoping to connect with my family at home tonight...Mom and Dad, Pam and Mike, Kathleen and Steve....if you are reading this, how about connecting on-line at around 9:00 or so???


No comments: