Saturday, September 30, 2006

IASAS Next Week


And I thought I was busy last week...this coming week will be the busiest for me. JIS is hosting both cross country and volleyball. I will be in charge of all the photography which means team photos, action photos, team posters, and a big slide show. On top of all of that, I still have my SCUBA class, Photoshop class twice a week, my regular classes, and grades are due on Monday. Argggggh...wake me up when it is all over, please? The photo above is one I took last week of some of the girl's soccer team....some really great kids.

Tonight, Tom, Butch and I are hosting the first annual JIS Quiz night. We have worked really hard the past two months setting it up, writing the questions, and planning the night. It should be some good fun. I will grab some photos tonight to share.

No comments: